Reporting the use of the PE Premium 2016-17
Please see attached below the PE Premium Review for 2016-17.
During that period the school received a grant of £8,181 based upon a lump sum and pupil numbers.
The school is making the benefits of the grant sustainable by;
- investing in staff training, especially that of the PE Coordinator,
- purchasing services from the Penryn Sports Partnership to maintain the delivery of leagues, festivals, training and sports infra structure (see below),
- providing training and support to pupils to develop and maintain their involvement in sport long term.
- To support schools with curriculum development, training and support subject lead in schools: PE Review, Action Planning, OFSTED Guidance, develop student leadership, healthy playgrounds etc.
- 1 Day per week: £1000+ per School
- To lead,co-ordinate and deliver a full competitive programme, to include development of year 3 and 4 opportunities, and Talented and Able programme:
- 1 Day per week: £1000 per school
- To continue and expand the offer of after school sports clubs, holiday programme and Saturday School.
- Up to £500 to contribute towards full time post at PC
- To develop bespoke training for individual schools: e.g FUNS Training and resources, Youth Sport Trust Training, resources (and membership).
- YST Membership £270 + Other Bespoke ‘National Training’: Training fund contribution £230
- Remaining budget:
- Subsidising of Go Active clubs to increase participation
- New 'team colour' school P.E. kit and Staff P.E. to raise the profile of P.E. within the school
- Use of specialised P.E. teaching using Real P.E.
- P.E. resources to ensure that all children are engaged in their learning
|PE Premium review 16-17||[pdf 57KB]|